Real Estate Legal Services
Pitta LLP advises and represents clients in the purchase, sale and development of commercial and residential buildings in New York City. We deliver cost-effective legal solutions that help our clients provide affordable housing opportunities for low-income families and individuals.
Our attorneys have extensive experience in affordable housing law, and we provide a wide range of services to ensure that real estate transactions are in full compliance with all local, state and federal regulations.
How We Can Help
We provide comprehensive services for buyers, sellers and developers of commercial and residential buildings for affordable housing.
Our services include but are not limited to:
- Assistance with loan closings and construction financing
- Reviewing requests for proposal (RFPs) from architects, expediters, general contractors and independent fiduciaries
- Vetting third parties that provide RFPs
- Retail and cellular communication lease transactions
- Drafting and review of all contracts
In our more than 40 years of legal practice, we have developed strategic alliances and strong professional connections with regard to real estate transactions. Our lawyers can readily call upon a wealth of professional resources to handle the most complex of real estate matters for our clients.