Pitta LLP Client List
For more than 40 years, our labor and employment law attorneys have represented private and public sector unions in a wide variety of professions and industries in New York and New Jersey. We have seen how representing one union can directly benefit other unions, and that is why we are here for all unions.
We represent unions in the following kinds of industries and professions: hotel and hospitality, restaurant, bakery, sports, entertainment, health care, moving and storage, trucking, construction, carpentry, garage and parking, electrical, plumbing, facilities management, engineering and maintenance, mass transportation, manufacturing, wholesale and retail food sales and distribution, sanitation, utilities, education, law enforcement and fire safety.
Unions We Currently Advise And Represent
Our lawyers are currently engaged to provide legal and other services to the following union clients:
- Amalgamated Transit Union, Local 1181-1061, AFL-CIO
- Bakery, Confectionary, Tobacco Workers & Grain Millers International
- Bridge and Tunnel Officers Benevolent Association, AFL-CIO
- Cement & Concrete Workers, Local 6-A, AFL-CIO
- New York City Detectives’ Endowment Association, Inc.
- Detectives’ Association, Inc. – Police Department County of Nassau
- Detectives Endowment Association, Inc.
- District 15 & Local Lodge 447 – I.A.M., AFL-CIO
- Garage Employees Union Local 272, IBT
- International Union of Operating Engineers, AFL-CIO
- International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 14-14B, AFL-CIO
- International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 15C, AFL-CIO
- International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 94-94A-94B, AFL-CIO
- International Union of Operating Engineers, Local 138, 138A, 138B & 138C, AFL-CIO
- Local 6, Hotel, Restaurant & Club Employees Union, UNITE HERE
- Local 100, UNITE HERE
- Local 153, Office & Professional Employees International Union, AFL-CIO
- Local 157, United Brotherhood of Carpenters and Joiners of America, AFL-CIO
- Local 1101, CWA, AFL-CIO
- Municipal Highway Inspectors Local 1042, LIUNA
- National Transportation Supervisors Association, AFL-CIO
- NY Hotel and Motel Trades Council, AFL-CIO
- NYS Council of Machinists, AFL-CIO
- NY State Public Employees Federation
- NY State Court Clerks Association, AFL-CIO
- Office and Professional Employees International Union, AFL-CIO
- Plumbers Local Union No. 1, AFL-CIO
- Port Police and Guards Union, Local 1456
- Port Police and Guards Union, Local 18
- Sanitation Officers Association, Local 444, SEIU
- Suffolk County Police Benevolent Association, Inc.
- Transportation Communication Union, AFL-CIO
- Transport Workers Union, Local 100, AFL- CIO
- Transport Workers Union, Local 101, AFL-CIO
- Transport Workers Union, Local 1400, AFL-CIO
- Uniformed Sanitationmen’s Association, Local 831 – I.B.T.