Comprehensive Labor And Employment Litigation Services
We proudly partner with private sector and public sector labor unions in New York and New Jersey to achieve cost-effective solutions when disputes escalate to courtroom proceedings. Our attorneys have successfully handled a wide variety of complex litigation matters on behalf of unions in state and federal courts.
Navigating A Variety Of Issues
The matters we work to resolve include but are not limited to:
- Unfair labor practice claims
- Allegations of unlawful secondary activity
- Claims of unfair representation
- Breach of contract claims
- Litigation before the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC)
- Employee benefit disputes arising under ERISA
- Claims brought under RICO
- Bankruptcy as it relates to labor unions and employee benefit funds
The labor lawyers of Pitta LLP have provided labor and employment litigation services for unions in New York City for more than four decades. Our representative cases indicate the scope and complexity of the disputes we handle.
Whether representing our clients in court, at the bargaining table, before the National Labor Relations Board (NLRB) or another administrative agency, our attorneys use their expertise in federal, state and local laws to achieve positive results for unions.