Trevor Hanrahan is an associate with Pitta LLP and is a member of the Litigation Department.
Raised in a union household, Trevor earned his Juris Doctor from St. John's University School of Law. While in law school, Trevor interned for the Hon. Nelson S. Román, United States Court for the Southern District of New York and the National Labor Relations Board, Region 2. He also served as Notes and Comments Editor for the Journal of Civil Rights and Economic Development and as Vice President of St. John's Labor Relations and Employment Law Society. Trevor earned a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science from the University of Delaware.
Prior to joining Pitta LLP, Trevor worked as an associate representing developers and construction managers in general liability and insurance matters.
Trevor is a member of the bars of the State of New York and State of New Jersey.
Areas Of Practice
- Labor & Employment
- New York
- New Jersey
- St. John's University School of Law, Queens, New York
- J.D. - 2020
- Honors: Alumni Scholarship
- Honors: Torres Family Scholarship in Labor and Employment Law
- Honors: Richard and Maria Van Aken Memorial Scholarship in Labor and Employment Law
- Honors: Vice President and Senior Blog Editor, Labor Relations and Employment Law Society
- University of Delaware, Newark, Delaware
- B.A. - 2016
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- New York City Bar Association, Member
- Westchester Bar Association, Member
- Cullen and Dykman LLP, Associate
- National Labor Relations Board, Region 2, Intern
- Hon. Nelson A. Román, U.S. District Court for the Southern District of New York, Intern
- City of Yonkers, Office of the Corporation Counsel, Intern